Now APPROVED for use in
ALL FRESHWATER FINFISH
For the control of mortality
due to enteric septicemia (ESC)
associated with Edwardsiella ictaluri
and columnaris disease associated
with Flavobacterium columnare
For controlling mortality in freshwater-reared salmonids due to Flavobacterium psychrophilum
(coldwater disease), furunculosis associated with Aeromonas salmonicida
and columnaris disease associated with Flavobacterium columnare
- "Pulling feed isn't our idea of good disease control." "We wouldn't do that with our cattle. Why should we do that with our catfish? It would only make them weaker. Our goal is to keep fish healthy and make them grow. If there's an outbreak of ESC or columnaris†, we put our fish on Aquaflor as soon as we can.*" Barbara Corporon
- "I've had nothing but positive responses to Aquaflor." "My customers who feed it in the spring for ESC or columnaris† say their fish eat longer, which in turn makes them stronger going into the fall and winter. Aquaflor has worked wonders for these guys.*" Ray Duncan
Greensboro Farmers CO-OP / Greensboro, Alabama
- "With Aquaflor, we usually see a big difference within 3 days." "It works fast, we can use it in floating feed, and the feed blended with Aquaflor is highly palatable. Fish like eating it. Catfish farmers like it because they can see results. Aquaflor knocks back ESC† and the fish stay on feed through an outbreak.*" Randy Hollingsworth
- "With Aquaflor, our fish have more days on feed." "We're only given so many feed days in a year. If we miss one, we can never get it back. And nothing bothers us more than seeing our feed trucks pass by a pond. Aquaflor gets the job done. It controls ESC and columnaris while fish keep eating.*" Derry Bone
Pearce Farms / Marion Junction, Alabama
You can also VACCINATE
your catfish for
ESC or columnaris disease. LEARN MORE
CAUTION: Federal law limits this drug to use under the professional supervision of a licensed veterinarian.
Animal feed bearing or containing this veterinary feed directive drug shall be fed to animals only by or upon
a lawful Veterinary Feed Directive (VFD) issued by a licensed veterinarian in the course of the veterinarian's
* AQUAFLOR also may be used in other freshwater-reared finfish for the control of mortality due to columnaris disease associated with Flavobacterium columnare.
Copyright ©2014 Intervet Inc., a subsidiary of Merck & Co., Inc.
All rights reserved.